Saturday, December 21, 2013

So, I do believe I have mentioned before that I have a commitment issue. That is partly to blame for my non posting. I still cook stuff on a regular basis, I still drive almost every day but I have a lot going usually and blogging kinda falls between the cracks and gets forgotten. Since I last posted I did a casting call for a tv show that never went through, crashed my computer (big reason for not blogging), got divorced, hit the big three-oh,  started to buy a house, moved in with my parents until I can get the previously mentioned house bought and livable (long story), sit at home bitching about being bored because I am more of a lame ass single than I was married, and am in the process of loosing my freaking mind.

I have came up with several recipes since I posted last. I may see about remembering which ones are worth blogging and post a few of them. Maybe if I go through my facebook and instagram posts, my memory will be refreshed. I definitely should post the blueberry swirl cheesecake with brandy sauce that I made a friend as a birthday gift. 

The TV show, It was a truck driving reality show. A friend made through YouTube called me one day and told me to send an email to this address and tell them that I may be interested in a part. They called me like crazy for a couple weeks but never left a message. I ignored it because I was behind on a couple bills and thought it was a bill collector. I finally answered it one day by accident. Boy was I ever surprised when I heard a British accent on the other end saying that they would like me to do an "interview." A couple days later, I was wired with sound equipment and had a camera man in my truck. It was a cool experience even though it was a flop.

The computer: Well, it was actually her computer and I just used it. She somehow shut the antivirus off and it got infected. We didn't worry about fixing it because there were more important things to pay for.

Divorce: Never a good subject/ I could go on and on being bitter and hateful but I'm above that. It happened, kids are involved, I kept my truck and Harley. Coulda been worse.

The house: UGH! I have was buying the house we lived in off of my parents, on contract. Since I was minus 2 people (ex and step son) I didn't need all that room. The house next to my parents was foreclosed on. I saw a cheap opportunity. My parents have a few rentals and tld them they could have the house back if I got the other one and we would just treat it like I was a tenant. Im dealing with the bank that has the place next to my parents with the help of my old man and a realtor. Dad spoke with the bank that has the place and the realtor and was sure that they were going to take my offer. He started bugging me about getting out of the place I was in and staying with him and mom til I got the other place bought and remodeled. I finally gave in and moved out so he would shut the hell up about it. Like most times that I have listened to him before, it was a mistake. The day I got all my stuff out of the old house I got a call saying that the bank counter offered for WAY more than I was willing to pay. This place needs some serious remodeling and I'm not paying any more than I absolutely have to for it. A month and a half later, I'm still dicking with the bank on the price and going completely freaking crazy staying in my parents spare bed room

Lame: Yep, I said it. I am LAME as hell. I don't go out much, I have had several friends try to set me up on a blind date with one of their "awesome friends" but I always say no. I have a few lady friends that have expressed interest but am not really interested at the moment. I work and usually sit at home on the weekends with my kids. That's good enough for me... But I do think I'll go out and have a few drinks this evening. I'm ready for some adult interaction and I NEED to get away from the old man for a bit. He's driving me crazy!

Til the next time that I randomly remember I have a blog, Be awesome! 

No comments:

Post a Comment